Thursday, July 6, 2017

What was today like. I slept 12 hours!!

Hey everyone,

Today was fine, I guess.
I hadn't slept much the day I left home for my vacation, in fact, I had only slept 2 hours or so, and I was really tired all day.

Me and my cousin went to our cousin's place and then we went to her work to stay with her (she has a clothes shop) until she closes the shop out. After we helped her close her shop we went home and just chilled there. We waited a bit and then we went out and had a coffee. Then we went for a walk.

This all happened on the first day, while today, I woke up at 1:30 PM when my cousin had already closed her shop and came home. We then stayed up a bit and got something to eat and after 2 hours we went out again.

Today was great because my other cousin came home from Greece and we hung out with him too! It was nice seeing him again.

Now I am home staying with the girls while they watch some tv show that I hate! I am chilling on my laptop while my other cousin is out meeting a friend of him.

That's all for today! Gonna see you guys soon!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;