Hey everyone,
I am writing this from my cousin's place because I left my own place to spend some time with her and have a little fun.
I am currently at my cousin's place and we are just chilling, talking with friends on the phone etc. It's 11:47 PM here right now and I am spending some time on my laptop browsing through Reddit and different YouTube videos just to kill time, while my cousin is browsing Instagram and talking to her friends via it.
These were not some "going to the beach" vacations, I just needed some time away from home with people I love. I will probably come back here later in August to go to the beach etc.
Another thing I wanna do is meet my cousin who has left the country for some months. He will be coming home tomorrow and I will just hang out with him, go for a coffee or something else.
That's all I had to say right now and I hope you guys are having a great time too!
